Why Invest in Brazil
Brazil is one of the world's biggest emerging market economies. It has the natural resources and a young dynamic population. It has got everything in the long term. Following the recent downturn, Foreign Direct Investment (F.D.I.) was up 6% in 2016 and is expected to continue rising. Inflation has been tamed and interest rates have substantially reduced and will continue to decrease providing a further boost to the economy. Recent economic reforms are boosting the currency and stock markets and F.D.I. hit a record high of $15.4 billion in February 2017.
• World’s 7th Largest Economy
• Ranks ahead of its ‘BRIC’ counterparts Russia and India in transparency terms
• Foreign exchange reserves surging to $355 billion in 2012, 6th highest in the world
• Population of over 190 million
• 7 million housing shortage
• Abundant natural resources
• Brazil will produce more than 6 million barrels of oil per day by 2020
• Over 300 new passenger aircraft in the next 20 years to accommodate growth in tourism
• The sunny and warm climate across all seasons combined with a stress free lifestyle attracts Europeans, Americans and Brazilians across all seasons
The 2016 Olympics have raised Rio's international profile, increased foreign investment and boosted tourism. Billions of dollars of investment in infrastructure and facilities is underway. This is in addition to 2014's successful World Cup that has been heralded as "the Greatest Tournament ever (BBC)''.
WHY INVEST IN BRAZIL